* Lala Hardayal founded the Gadar Party at San Francisco in USA.
* Rashbihari Bose made an attempt on the life of Lord Hardinge in 1912.
* Mob violence in Chauri chaura forced Mahatma Gandhi to call for the suspension of the Non- Cooperation movement in 1922.
* In Lahore Congress session, the demand for complete independence was first made.
* Bhagat Singh raised the slogan ‘Long Live Revolution’ in the central Legislative Assembly, Delhi.
* Aga khan led the Muslim deputation at Simla in 1906.
*The earliest reference to the Varna system was found in Rigveda.
* The workers organization Majoor Mahajan was founded by Mahatma Gandhi.
* Harisena composed the Allahabad Prasasti of Samudragupta.
* Barindra Nath Ghosh was the founder of Anushilan Samiti.
* The Azad Hind Fauj was first established in Tokyo.
* Madam Cama edited the journal ‘ Bande Mataram’ in Paris.
* Chandragupta I was known as ‘Lichchavidauhitra’.
* Indigo Revolt was regularly highlighted in Hindoo Patriot.
* The author of the book “Tarikh-I-Firuz Shahi’ was Ziauddin Barani.
* Bal Gangadhar Tilak said ‘Swaraj is my birth right’.
* Ibrahim Lodi was the last ruler of the Delhi Sultanate.
* Khan Abdul Ghaffar Kahan was the leader of the Khuda-i-Khidmadgar.
* Rana Sanga was Babur’s main adversary in the Battle of Khanwa.
* Nasiruddin Chirag was a Sufi Saint.
* Mahatma Gandhi had the 1st experience of mass movement in India at Champaran.
* Sir Thomas Roe visited Jahangir’s Court.
* Subhas Chandra Bose was elected Congress President for the second time in Tripura.
* The Santhal Revolt took place in the year 1855.
* In 1761 the Marathas were defeated in the 3rd Battle of Panipat.
* The Arya Samaj was established by Dayananda Saraswati.
* The permanent Settlement was introduced by the British in Bengal in the year 1793 AD.
* Lord Dalhousie annexed Awadh in 1856 AD.
* The Muslim League passed the Pakistan resolution in the year 1940 AD.
* Clement Atlee was the British Prime Minister when India received Independence.
* The Royal Indian Naval Mutiny took place in February’1946.
* Sir Cyril Radcliffe demarcated the boundaries between India and Pakistan as the Chairman of the Boundary Commission.
* Harishchandra Mukerji was the Editor of ‘Hindi Patriot’.
W.C.Bennarjee was the President of the 1st session of the Indian National Congress.